We believe in partnerships, and commitment and trust lay at the heart of any true partnership.
By retaining our services on an Executive Search and/or Executive Selection campaign you are securing our time and our expertise exclusively – a level of dedication only possible when there is a shared commitment to securing an optimal outcome.
We also believe in arriving at the right solution.
Whilst every recruitment campaign is unique, the challenges faced can be categorised under one of five headings:
Our Executive Search & Selection campaigns ensure all five facets of your recruitment campaign are managed efficiently and effectively, giving the best likelihood of a successful hire both in the medium and long term.
We engage in robust and systematic search processes, work confidentially and discreetly on more sensitive roles and deliver highly-visible and engaging retained advertising campaigns where more appropriate, we offer psychometric profiling assessment tools (accredited by the British Psychological Society) as standard alongside our competency-based interviewing techniques, we act as an impartial facilitator throughout salary negotiations and our placement aftercare service is comprehensive.
How do we achieve this?
- Our Executive Search & Selection campaigns are delivered via fixed fee proposals and include, as standard:
- Detailed recruitment proposals, including thorough Job Descriptions, Person Specifications, Project Timescales and SLAs.
- A face-to-face client briefing meeting
- Full market-mapping and headhunt search
- Psychometric profiling (Saville Wave profiling) of every shortlisted candidate
- Face-to-face competency-based interviews with every shortlisted candidate (where possible carried out on your site)
- Shortlists delivered via our unique online assessment portal: i-intro
- Face-to-face meeting to discuss the finalised candidate shortlist
- 360 referencing
- Advice and support throughout the interview process and our full Offer Management & Placement Aftercare service
- A 6 month safeguard on all placement.
- Learn more about our Executive Search & Selection services by contacting us online, or by calling 0121 450 5030.