HR Manager- Part time- 6 months FTC
Salary: £60000 - £65000 per annum
Job Type: Contract
Job Ref: 268229843
HR Manager (3- 4 days per week)
£65,000 FTE + corporate benefits
Working for a well-established Financial services firm, Network HR are working in partnership to recruit an experienced HR Manager on a part time, 6-9-month fixed term contract. My client is keen for the successful individual to have previous experience working within the Financial Services/Professional services sector. The successful part time HR Manager will report into the HR Director and will have a broad range of responsibilities across operational and business facing areas of the department. This role will mainly focus across Employee Relations, Employee Engagement Activities, HR Projects and day to day HR queries from the business. The post holder will maintain a comprehensive and customer focussed HR Service in line with business needs. The ideal candidate will have a strong generalist background and will be experienced in dealing with an array of ER cases whilst supporting the wider team.
Other responsibilities will include:
• Partner with key stakeholders across all business units to provide advice/direction on employee relations and other matters as required.
• Work closely with other department leads including the Reward Specialist, Talent/Talent Acquisition Manager, HR Administrator, HR Analyst and Head of HR
• Be the main day-to-day point of contact for internal stakeholders and line managers assuming a key advisory role ensuring matters are handled appropriately and in line with best practice.
• Key point of contact for monitoring and reviewing policies and procedures in line with best practice and legislation.
• Working closely with the business to create, develop and deliver employee engagement activities.
• Responding to ad-hoc queries from employees and managers in an accurate and timely manner.
• Quickly develop, build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation.
• Support the roll out of HR initiatives including surveys and new benefits or offerings and providing continued support to employees thereafter.
• Ensure up to date records are maintained at all times whilst also being able to provide MI reporting as required.
What you will need:
• Excellent stakeholder management
• High attention to detail
• Outcomes focussed
• Able to manage, deliver and prioritise multiple work streams
• Recognition of the need for complete discretion and confidentiality
• Ability to use own initiative to solve problems and provide a pro-active service
• CIPD (desirable)
• Experience in financial services required
• Strong knowledge of key HR policies and practices
• Up to date knowledge and demonstrable track records of managing complex ER Cases.
• Experience working as an HR generalist with up-to-date knowledge of employment law
If this excellent opportunity is of interest, then please share your cv with Charlie.email@example.com