HR Resourcing Consultant -5month FTC
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 268229892
HR Resourcing Consultant
Leeds – Hybrid working
£30-35,000 + Benefits
Network HR are working exclusively with the appointment of a permanent HR Resourcing Consultant for an SME Financial Services firm based in central Leeds. The role will be a pro-active and consultative Resourcing that manages the end-to-end recruitment and selection activities for defined business areas. Through the identification and on-boarding of the best talent in the market, the Resourcing Consultant will support the firm’s vision. The successful candidate will have a solid background in a high-volume recruitment role and will be able to establish stakeholder engagement quickly. Other responsibilities will include:
• Engage stakeholders to review, assess and propose robust resource requirements in line with departmental target operating models.
• Develop a solid understanding of defined business areas including resource challenges, review relevant HR data and ATS analytics and pro-actively create and embed appropriate and effective resourcing solutions.
• Create and implement tailored and diverse attraction strategies which maximise opportunities to target the best talent in the market. Work collaboratively with the internal Resource to create innovative campaigns for the attraction of hard to fill roles including Digital and IT.
• Agree and implement bespoke selection process’ which assess critical skills, competencies and attributes and strongly promotes diversity in the workplace.
• Champions a positive candidate experience through the consistent messaging of the firm’s employer value proposition. Creates relevant and engaging recruitment collateral including job advertisements and social media campaigns and embeds a timely recruitment and selection process.
• Engage and educate stakeholders in the recruitment and selection process sharing expertise on the changing world of work and best practise to deliver future focused resourcing solutions.
• Build effective partnerships with third parties including educational establishments, apprenticeship providers, government funded bodies and employment agencies to broaden the attraction of talent, build talent pools and introduce talent programmes.
• Where required establish positive relationships with agencies for the use of PSL & ad-hoc support on vacancies
• Completion of project work in conjunction with the wider HR People Strategy
• Maintain knowledge of Strategic Workforce Planning principles and how these play into the role of a Resourcing Consultant
What you will need for this appointment:
• Proven track record of high-volume resourcing
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Stakeholder management
• Thorough understanding of Workforce Planning.
If you feel this role is of interest, then please share an updated cv to Charlie.email@example.com or apply following this link.