Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 268229896
Salary: up to £50,000 per annum
On behalf of our well-established, client we are seeking a Procurement Manager to support a dynamic team working closely and proactively with key stakeholders to overcome operational challenges.
As the Procurement Manager you will report directly into the Finance Director, hold accountability across procurement best practice and the ongoing delivery of the procurement and Supply Chain strategy. The role will see you work across various categories delivering added value and innovation.
Responsibilities will include but aren’t limited to;
• Ensure procurement support is aligned to the structure, objectives and culture of the function
• Develop and drive strategic category approaches for each service line ensuring that routes to market are defined and that spend is measured and reported on an ongoing basis.
• Support the company’s Supplier Code of Conduct by working to identify and deliver sustainable outcomes.
• Lead the supplier engagement and sourcing activities from sourcing, tender analysis and negotiation and ongoing commercial supplier performance and life cycle management
• Work closely with senior stakeholders across the business to shape Procurement Plans
• Mitigate risk to protect the organisation and customers
• Develop and deliver a category/engagement plan to optimise scale sourcing activities in the short/medium and longer term.
• Successful negotiator with strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment
• Strong communicator both; written and verbal
• CIPS qualified is desirable
• Varied exposure to sectors, industries and environments
• Category experience in both direct and indirect sourcing / procurement
If you feel you fit the above criteria, or just want to know more, don’t miss out! For more information on this role, please contact Selina on Selina.email@example.com