Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 268229899
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Up to £45,000 per annum plus bonus
NetworkHR are delighted to be working alongside a highly reputable and well-regarded financial services firm which, due to constant evolution is now seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join their London based team.
The role of Talent Acquisition Specialist will require you to take a focus on all direct sourcing across the organisation, with a particular emphasis on Tech, Digital and Change, in turn, allowing for the successful candidate to make a real impact on an organisation welcoming improvement and growth.
If successful, you will be responsible for managing mid-senior level recruitment alongside a number of key objectives such as;
• Managing and maintaining third party providers
• Managing candidate pipelines
• Supporting employer branding and empowering the business to make more commercial decisions through robust frameworks
• Working collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders from new Team Leaders to Board Members
It is critical to the success of this appointment that the post holder is a strong communicator with the ability to push back to senior stakeholders when required as well as build authentic and professional relationships.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Prior experience working within an agency recruitment setting
• Strong time management skills
• Global and US recruitment exposure is advantageous but not essential
• Proven ability to directly source
• Able to build meaningful relationships with key stakeholders
• Tenacious, hard-working and pro-active attitude
If this role is of interest please don’t hesitate to email your interest across to Selina.email@example.com or apply following this link.