Salary: £33000 - £36000 per annum
Job Type: Contract
Job Ref: 268229900
System Analyst- 6-month FTC
Flexible remote working options
£33-36,000 + Benefits
Network HR have been appointed on an exclusive basis by a large Utilities business to hire an experienced Systems Analyst. The role is currently supporting a system project on a 6-month fixed term contract but is likely to turn permanent. The successful System Analyst will work with a close-knit team of 3 and as part of a wider HR team. You will be joining an innovative organisation that really believe in investing in their people and tools.
Reporting into the People Analytics Manager, this role will have accountability for the design, development and implementation of Dashboards and reports. My client is changing their reporting model from monthly to daily. The successful System Analyst will drive value through analysing and evaluating data and reports, providing process improvements and assisting in resolving data related issues (back end).
Other responsibilities will include:
• Ensure timely and accurate delivery of insight-led people reporting, dashboards, people business packs and external reporting requirements.
• Be responsible for getting the most out of the HRIS, whilst ensuring the data is accurate and protected.
• Support the delivery of the functional plan in line with the overall people strategy, the business priorities and strategic workforce plans.
• Be responsible for the scoping of data requirements for key projects.
• Developing tools and reports to support the achievement of project KPIs.
• Provide insights into key trends to support project decision making.
• Work with the People Analytics Manager on the continuous review, simplification, and improvement of people data related processes to close identified data gaps, integrate new data sources, ensure high quality of data and appropriate controls.
What experience you will need:
• Advanced user experience of Microsoft Power BI (DAX)
• Strong data management, modelling, and analytical skills
• Able to work through complex issues and demonstrate understanding
• Experience of developing Data/collections/measures
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills with the ability to work within a team
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity, then please share an updated cv with Charlie.email@example.com or apply following the link.