Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 268229930
Suitable locations: Hertfordshire / Surrounding areas
Salary: C.£50-55,000 + bonus + benefits
Network HR have partnered exclusively with a prominent, PE backed Service sector business based in the North London region for the appointment of a Payroll Manager on a permanent basis. This role will require an office presence 5 days a week.
This position will report into the Group HR Director and will manage a medium sized team of Payroll Administrators. The successful Payroll Manager will oversee/support UK payroll runs weekly and monthly for a headcount of between 3-5000 employees. You will hold responsibility of developing and coaching the payroll team with process, reporting and queries. You will have experience of the system Oracle or a similar complex system. Other responsibilities will include:
• Being able to support on potential ad hoc project work which may include improving payroll processes (process mapping) and process flows, and a headcount project which will require a good ability to work on excel / pull-out reports etc.
• Support on tax issues, P11D’s (checking / réconciliations etc.).
• Manage the preparation of payroll reconciliation spread sheets
• Maintain compliant and accurate payrolls, pension and income tax data
• Update and maintain any changes to payroll and benefits systems
• Calculate benefits deductions, holiday pay, terminations and any leaves of absence relevant to their business area
• Support the payroll, employee tax and benefit set up
• Ensure that all PAYE and Social Security obligations are correctly paid in a timely manner
• Partner with other areas of the firm in matters relating to post payroll activities
• Process the company benefits
• Providing reports and data to HR/Finance team
What you will need:
• Service sector would be ideal, but not a prerequisite
• Oracle experience would be ideal but not a prerequisite
• Great eye for details and highly competent in working from excel
• Solid payroll background
• Experience of managing a team.
If you feel this opportunity is of interest, then please apply following the link or email your cv to Charlie.email@example.com