Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Salary: £70000 - £80000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 268229987
Senior Recruitment Specialist
Up to £80,000 per annum plus bonus
NetworkHR are delighted to be working alongside a highly reputable and well-regarded asset management firm which, due to constant evolution is now seeking a Senior Talent Acquisition to take ownership over all European recruitment.
The role of Senior Recruitment Specialist will see the successful individual act as the subject matter expert for recruitment, covering the European remit with close liaison to the US Recruiting team. The role will require you to establish more of a direct sourcing approach, help elevate the EVP, act as champion for Recruitment module on WorkDay and promote D&I through recruitment activity.
If successful, you will be responsible for managing mid-senior level recruitment alongside a number of key objectives such as;
• Directly recruit at all levels across the business across EU/UK
• Coach and support senior hiring managers and business partners on day to day hires
• Support with graduate and intern level hiring
• Act as WorkDay champion for recruitment module
It is critical to the success of this appointment that the post holder is a strong communicator with the ability to push back to senior stakeholders when required as well as build authentic and professional relationships.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Confidence to recruit at all levels and areas within a financial services firm
• Proven direct sourcing experience
• Prior experience within a regulated environment, ideally financial services
• Adept in utilising an ATS – WorkDay would be advantageous but is not a prerequisite
• EU sourcing experience is desirable
If this role is of interest please don’t hesitate to email your interest across to Selina.email@example.com or apply following this link.