HR Business Partner - Operations
Salary: £55000 per annum
Job Type: Contract
Job Ref: 268229988
HR Business Partner
12 month FTC
Hybrid working – must be commutable to Chatham or Bradford
Network HR are working exclusively with a Financial Services organisation that are looking to recruit an experienced HR Business Partner, on a 12 month FTC. The HRBP will support the delivery of an operational and strategic HR service by partnering and supporting designated areas of the business (Operations including contact centres) and translating their requirements into effective HR practices, delivering people solutions aligned to business objectives.
Reporting to a Senior HR Business Partner and responsible for delivering projects to successfully implement change programmes and people strategy initiatives across the company. Uses knowledge and expertise of change, project management and a variety of HR disciplines to engage and partner with leaders across the business and the wider HR function. Responsible for the effective management of regular HR calendar activity.
- Be the HR lead responsible for delivering and embedding change projects. Once the business case for change has been approved, the HRBP will be responsible for all aspects of implementation planning and delivery, including identification and mitigation of commercial & people risks, consultation and communication planning.
- Responsible for leading projects which are critical to the implementation of the People Strategy and the achievement of business objectives. This includes complex, cross functional projects across the business involving multiple stakeholders. These projects will cover the full spectrum of generalist HR expertise for example; talent and succession, performance management & engagement.
- Act as principal point of contact for senior leaders in the absence of the Senior HR Business Partner. This includes the resolution of operational HR issues which fall outside of the remit of HR Services or ER Advisors.
- Lead on the delivery of annual HR calendar activity e.g. performance calibration and colleague survey.
- Work in partnership with the Centres of Excellence to deliver commercially focused, best practice HR solutions.
- Ensure that changing business needs are reflected in HR priorities. Make recommendations for improvements and changes as required.
- Work with the HR MI & Systems Lead to interpret people data in order to recommend area of focus or change
- Ability to influence and challenge senior levels of leadership, even when confronted with resistance of unfamiliar circumstances and be regarded as a Subject Matter Expert.
- Work with and build relationships with a range of stakeholders across the business. These stakeholders are likely to vary from project to project, so it is important to make a positive impact quickly and collaborate effectively to achieve a result. Can gain the necessary commitment and support from diverse stakeholders.
- Partner with colleagues in the wider HR function to deliver HR solutions.
- Use expertise to coach and guide leaders to successfully manage change. Ensure that commercial benefits and respect for colleagues are well managed through the change.
- Use breadth of HR Generalist knowledge in order to be the lead on projects on a wide range of HR topics.
- Ability to work according to existing practices, but also identify trends and changing business requirements and suggest and champion best practice and innovative solutions when improvements are required or to resolve challenges which have not previously been encountered.
- Ability to work autonomously and act on own initiative whilst keeping stakeholders informed and engaged.
- Strong drive to achieve with a proven ability to deliver results.
- Ability to act with integrity and uphold personal and professional ethics and values.
My client is offering hybrid working but the successful candidate must be able to commute to Chatham (where the contact centre is based). Ideally, we are looking for candidates who are available to start ASAP.
If this is something of interest and you have the above experience, please apply or forward your CV to email@example.com