Head of HR Business Partnering and Change
Salary: £100000 - £110000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 268229990
Head of HR Business Partnering & Change
London (Flexible working)
£100,000 - £110,000 + Bonus & Benefits
Network HR have been retained to lead on the search for an experienced Head of HR Business Partnering & Change on behalf of a leading financial services firm. Sitting on the People Leadership Team and reporting into the HR Director, this role will see you hold responsibility to support the design and implementation of the firms new Target Operating Models across the HR team and Business functions. You will lead a team of 5 HR Business Partners and Employee Relations team to help to deliver their People and Change strategy aligned to the firm’s 5-year change plan. The successful candidate will have a solid background in Organisational design and development and will have led on change and transformation projects, in particular, a centralisation or devolve of a HR and Business structure across a matrixed organisation.
Responsibilities will include:
Leadership of HR Business Partner, Change & ER Team:
• To lead and manage a team of HR Professional across multiple locations and functions
• Provide coaching and mentoring to all to ensure high standards of HR service delivery. Develop their ability to influence and communicate the HR agenda, while also being operationally driven and focused on executing on multiple priorities
• Partnering closely with the Leadership Team to execute the HR agenda whilst providing strategic HR support to key business functions
• Ensuring the HR Business Partners work within a commercial framework and truly partner the business.
• Acting as an ambassador for the HR Strategic Plan, actively driving up standards to highlight the benefits of working in close partnership with Leaders
• Working closely with the HR Team across all locations to ensure seamless links into employee lifecycle/HR strategy to become an employer of choice
• Coordinate common themes across the business as identified by the HRBP team and work with COE to deliver fit for purpose HR interventions
• Stakeholder Management - Develop effective working relationships with the business, influencing and challenging leaders on their personal style and the development and delivery of their people plans in support of the achievement of business objectives and HR strategies
• Provide transformational advice on Change Management and Organisational Design initiatives
• Delivery of the HR Strategic Plan to ensure the successful integration into the business
• Ensuring that all aspects of the HR work stream is delivered and implemented in line with the company project plan
• Manage, support, develop and coach the Employee Relations Manager
• Support organisational and cultural changes within the business.
• Drive process improvement in the management of ER cases and ownership within the business.
The successful candidate will hold the below experience and knowledge:
• Experience of leading and managing a team of HR Professionals
• Proven experience of Organisation design & development
• Proven experience of leading and supporting Leaders through change management and with their people agenda
• Proven experience of using the HR Business Partner approach to drive business initiatives through to delivery using the appropriate HR interventions
• Experience of working within a customer centric/matrix business
• Financial Services Industry experience required to understand the regulatory agenda.
• Experience of partnering at an Exco level
• Broad generalist HR experience
If this role is of interest, then please email an updated cv to Charlie.firstname.lastname@example.org or apply following the link.