Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor
Salary: £50000 - £80000 per annum
Job Type: Contract
Job Ref: 268230011
Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor – 12 month FTC
Between £60,000 - £80,000 per annum
NetworkHR are delighted to be working alongside a highly reputable and well-regarded investment bank to support with the hire of a Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor to join their high-performing HR team based in London on an initial 12 month FTC.
The role of Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor will see the successful individual act as the subject matter expert for recruitment, covering the European, Middle East and Asia Pacific remit with close liaison to the Senior Talent Acquisition Manager. The role will require you to establish more of a direct sourcing approach, help elevate the EVP, engage in campus campaigns and events and promote D&I through recruitment activity.
If successful, you will be responsible for supporting across the full spectrum of recruitment for the business globally alongside a number of key objectives such as;
• Lead on the full recruitment life cycle from taking the brief, writing job descriptions to interviewing and negotiating contracts
• Develop talent pipelines in line with requirements from COO and key stakeholders
• Support with graduate and intern level hiring
• Ensure ATS is regularly updated and maintain data integrity
It is critical to the success of this appointment that the post holder is a strong communicator with the ability to push back to senior stakeholders when required as well as build authentic and professional relationships.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Confidence to recruit at all levels and areas within a financial services firm
• Proven direct sourcing experience
• Adept in utilising an ATS
• International sourcing experience is desirable
• Campus recruiting experience is also advantageous
If this role is of interest please don’t hesitate to email your interest across to Selina.email@example.com or apply following this link.