Salary: £60000 - £65000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 268230026
£60,000 - £65,000 + car allowance
A highly recognisable business within Hereford is seeking a HR Manager to provide a comprehensive generalist service across the organisation. This is a varied and busy role, made complex by a unionised workforce.
Acting as a true Business Partner to varied internal senior stakeholders – including a new Site General Manager - this is a crucial role to ensure the business realises its ambitions and growth potential. Utilising your previous experience gained within a fast paced blue collar environment, (ideally manufacturing) you will be responsible for overseeing a team of 2 HR Generalists, managing all site HR issues.
I am keen to speak with candidates that:
• Are highly versatile HR practitioners that have worked within an Unionised environment whilst leading and developing a team;
• Can manage a local HR agenda that fits in with the wider company strategy;
• Can work at pace, often with elements of ambiguity;
• Is happy to engage with, influence and educate staff at all levels;
• Will focus on Leadership Development activities to ensure the Senior Leadership Team are pulling in the same direction;
• Can drive new initiatives, gain traction on these and support the business across the HR remit.
If this role is of interest, and you can evidence the breadth and depth of skills and experience coupled with a track record of success and good solid tenure of employment, please send your CV to Matt Greenberg at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference 268230026.