Salary: £32000 - £35000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104043
Up to £35,000 per annum
A market leader in the healthcare sector is currently looking for a commercial focused, proactive HR generalist who also has extensive experience of managing innovative and successful recruitment and retention campaigns.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced HR Advisor who also can demonstrate excellent recruitment skills! Ideal sector experience for the role would be a fast-paced, blue-collar industry such as Healthcare, FM, Construction etc.
To provide a highly effective and efficient HR service including initial project-management of medical recruitment campaigns in line with a new-site opening in 2018!
The role will focus on the key areas outlined below:
* Recruitment: Manage all transactional processes for both live vacancies (placing advertisements online, answering applicant queries, arranging interviews and also relaying feedback etc.), as well as assisting with talent management and retention issues (alongside the regional HRBP). Also, monitor, measure and report on recruitment activities within agreed formats and timescales
* Onboarding / Compliance: Ensure all new starters are on-boarded and inducted correctly, as well as all pre-employment / compliance documents collated etc.
* HR systems: Ensure the HR system is regularly updated and maintained, plus that all staff are trained to use it correctly
* Employee Relations: Ensure managers are advised correctly on a range of issues including on absence management (including that all records are updated accordingly), plus advise on and attend disciplinary and grievance meetings, making sure all relevant documentation is prepared beforehand
* Payroll and Reporting: liaise with the Finance department regularly re. payroll info, plus compile relevant HR reports as required re. trends and workforce statistics
* Employee Engagement: coordinate, monitor and control the completion of probationary and annual appraisal documentation etc., as well as encourage employees to complete surveys, exit interviews etc.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Strong generalist skillset, with experience of working in an autonomous HR role previously
* Excellent recruitment experience – ideally handling ‘hard to hire' or tricky campaigns
* Previous exposure to working in the Healthcare sector (or similar industry)
* Proactive, ‘can-do' attitude, with a confident personality (i.e. ability to deal with, and coach, key stakeholders and managers)
If you have experience of the above please apply via LinkedIn (please attach CV) or email a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org whilst quoting ref: 480104043