Salary: £30000 - £32000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104046
Recruitment Officer vacancy - Central London – 32K per annum
This is a truly unique opportunity to work for a 5 star hotel in Central London. I am looking for a Recruitment Officer who is a real "people person" and someone who above all must have a passion for hospitality, recruitment and knowledge of the London market.
This vacancy comprises of 80% recruitment and 20% human resources based work. It would suit either a recruiter who wants more exposure to HR or a HR person with recruitment experience. This is a fantastic opportunity to be given autonomy, learn about both HR and recruitment and work for a 5 star hotel in a highly sought after area of London.
It's not a necessity that you have your CIPD but you must be willing to work towards one (they'll fund this after a successful probation period has been passed).
• Review and evaluate current recruitment process to ensure a smooth and efficient service
• Undertake telephone/ and face to face screening of candidates
• Screen all applications and distribute where applicable to the relevant managers.
• Ensure all applicants attending an interview have proof of work eligibility and have completed an application form
• Co-ordinate the interview process with candidates and managers, ensuring all candidates are interviewed by at least the relevant Department, Human Resources and General Manager.
• Establish and nurture working relationship with employment services / agencies in order to support hotel staffing needs.
• Carry out interviews ensuring the objectives of Human Resources are explained
• Attend recruitment fairs
• Visit schools & college's on a regular basis
• Carry out training for new managers using the management induction pack – update where necessary.
• Maintain contact with employees and assess levels of morale by making regular tours of the hotel.
• Assist with and attempt to solve any issues/problems employees wish to discuss with Human Resources.
• Assist with organisation of the Christmas and summer staff parties with the help of the Social Committee.
• Promote all employee committees and be an active member of at least one
• Attend the hotel morning meeting in the absence of the HR Director or Human Resources Officer.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Recruitment background – either agency or Internal
• Knowledge of the London market
• Experience in hospitality
• Desire to complete CIPD qualification
• A keen interest in Human Resources
If you have experience of the above and would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity please call James Caspersen at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or email a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org