HR Business Partner (12FTC)
Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104048
HR Business Partner (12 month FTC)
Salary: £60,000 - 65,000 per annum + bonus (up to 30%) + benefits package. Negotiable depending on experience.
My client, a world leading, Fortune 500 professional services business are currently seeking an experienced strategic HR Business Partner to join them on a 12 month fixed term contract. Working from their prestigious offices in Central London, the HR Business Partner will work with the Executive Board of their allocated business unit to set and lead on the people strategy and priorities in line with the companies objectives.
Leading a team of 5 and reporting directly in to the Head of HR UK the successful HR Business Partner will work in a strategic fashion with senior leaders supporting circa 800 employees across the UK. Travel to regional offices (including Glasgow) will be required on a monthly basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within an highly successful and well respected organisation that pride themselves on their strong company values and high performing working environment. The role itself will offer a broad spectrum of responsibility from the general running of a HR function, Business Partnering senior leaders, the delivery of a new leadership programme, promotion reviews, delivery of new people strategy, employee surveys, new starter inductions and much more.
The HR Business Partner will be highly commercial with a strong regard for data and analytics as well as being a strong communicator with confidence delivering presentations. My client is looking for a true relationship builder who can engage, coach and mentor at all levels.
• Responsible for the overall strategy of HR service and delivery – part of the Executive Board and Management Boards
• Change management – identify and delivery organisational change
• Drive attraction and retention strategy and lead talent management review twice a year
• Provide expert input on a range of ER casework
• Overall accountability for a team of 5
• Lead on various projects, suggesting ideas for improvement and sharing best practice
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Professional services industry experience would be an advantage
• Excellent knowledge of employment, ER, compensation and salary
• A truly strategic Business Partner with experience partnering at executive level
• Solution focussed – creative problem solving skills
• A strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels of seniority
• Proven track record of leading/managing change programmes
• Exemplary people manager
To express your interest in this fantastic opportunity please do not delay in applying with an up to date CV. To discuss the role in more detail call Charly Newton-Coombs at Network HR on 0121 450 5030.
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the employment agencies act, Network HR will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.