Salary: £35000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104055
Resourcing Consultant vacancy - Central London – 35K per annum
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for a Resourcing Consultant to work for one of the most well-known brands in the UK. As a Resourcing Consultant you'll be responsible for recruiting IT professionals into the business so having IT recruitment experience (either agency or in-house) is essential.
The position is a fairly high volume one, working on around 25 vacancies during the 6 month period (please note this is a 6 month contract.)
My client would like someone to start ASAP so if you have the relevant experience and have a notice period of one month or less, please get in touch.
• Manage key stakeholders and provide advice and guidance on the recruitment process to ensure high quality, cost effective and efficient recruitment.
• Provide guidance and support to your HRBP with the approval and role evaluation process.
• Partner with Hiring Managers and your HRBP to review and rewrite job profiles for live and upcoming vacancies.
• Create engaging job adverts and attraction materials to promote opportunities, brand and culture.
• Manage full end-to-end recruitment from advertising vacancies, direct sourcing, and candidate management to the on-boarding of new hires.
• Support with the assessment of candidate applications – such as reviewing CVs, telephone screening and face to face interviewing, when required.
• Ensure all recruitment activities are accurately tracked utilising our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) for audit, MI, data integrity and accountability purposes.
• Coordinate all recruitment related administration such as arranging interviews, booking rooms, issuing offer letters/contracts, collating candidate paperwork and arranging background screening checks for new employees.
• Work with Hiring managers to proactively plan efficient and cost-effective recruitment approaches by utilising our internal talent pools, social media, employee referrals, online media, job fairs and networking events etc.
• Manage and facilitate the recruitment process with our Recruitment Agency Partners as and when required.
• Support and educate Hiring Managers on recruitment best practice, process, policy and effective interviewing – as well as support the business as we implement a new application tracking system (ATS).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Proven end-to-end recruitment experience ideally gained within an RPO or in-house environment.
• Strong understanding of IT recruitment is desirable.
• Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships – and constructively challenge whilst offering workable solutions.
• Strong commercial awareness and experience working within HR/recruitment environments
• Capability to work to strict deadlines and manage multiple tasks concurrently
• Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems
• Knowledge of HR practices and employment law
• Interview and assessment experience
• Knowledge and practice of various direct sourcing techniques including Boolean searches
• Understanding the benefits of utilising social media, employee referrals, advertising, job fairs, recruitment agencies and networking to provide the most efficient and cost-effective solutions
• Strong Microsoft Office skills (particularly Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills – and ability to produce engaging content for adverts and job profiles
• Strong attention to detail and time management and organisation skills
If you have experience of the above and would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity please call James Caspersen at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or email a copy of your current CV to email@example.com