Salary: £30000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104060
This ambitious, award-winning, FinTech company with further exciting expansion plan throughout Europe and globally are currently looking recruiting for an experienced Recruitment Co-ordinator. At only eight years old, this company are established in over nine countries with a multicultural driven workforce of over 500 people, with plans to double in upcoming years.
As a result of phenomenal growth and ongoing expansion, this company are now looking for a Recruitment Co-ordinator to be the central point of contact for all recruitment across UK offices (London and Manchester) who can also assist with general HR activities. The successful person will be part of the wider European HR team and be actively involved in recruitment reporting/HR team meetings.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a professional who has recruitment co-ordination experience and ideally has a background in sourcing candidates directly. They must demonstrate initiative, ability to work under pressure and have the confidence to deal with more senior staff. Someone who is incredibly organised, diligent with excellent attention to detail. This role will liaise daily with other staff across both UK sites, head office and other offices, so they must be a team player with excellent interpersonal and internal customer service skills.
In addition, successful person must be flexible and willing to take on additional responsibilities and help out the HR team out when needed. They will have access to sensitive and confidential information and must be trusted. They must also be highly organised with working knowledge of Microsoft Office, excellent written skills, comfortable working with recruitment IT systems and the ability to pull recruitment reports from our in house system (with training).
Key Responsibilities are, but not limited to:
• Organising interviews and arranging room bookings for the interviews, liaise with internal staff and work closely our with external recruiters on managing the candidate pipelines
• Daily inputting and management of the recruitment internal system ensuring data is both live and correct at all times
• Sourcing new candidates for the junior sales roles and building a steady pipeline via social media and other (non agency) sources
• Researching and implementing new recruitment practices for sourcing candidates and attending any recruitment fairs/assessment centres representing the company
• Producing ad hoc recruitment reports extracted from Lever to the management team weekly, and as and when necessary
• Work with Marketing on recruitment initiatives to include contributing to recruitment literature and careers pages
• Managing and monitoring our external recruitment agencies and the leavers (replacement fee/refund)
• Carrying out telephone interviews and sitting in on interviews (as and when required)
• Collating all the interview scorecards and ensuring excellent record keeping of all recruitment activity.
• Working with the HR team in Head Office on HR matters and be responsible for ensuring HR admin is up to date and maintained at all times
• Actively contribute to HR project work with the wider HR team.