Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104063
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 + bonus + benefits
My client, a world leading financial services organisation with offices in the UK, US and Asia are looking to expand their HR team due phenomenal business performance and internal progression by recruiting an experienced HR Coordinator on a permanent basis.
Reporting directly in to the HR Director, the successful HR Coordinator will be responsible for a range of operational and administrative tasks that underpin the smooth running of the HR function. The role requires a positive ‘can-do' approach, a helpful disposition and a commitment to high standards, discretion and professionalism. In return, my client offers a fast-paced and fun working environment with an opportunity to develop the skills and experience required to build a career in HR.
The role requires you to work independently in the following areas, taking ownership and responsibility for HR administration and operational tasks, including:
• Data management: organising files and folders, scanning, updating HR database, checking data and reports for accuracy,
• Preparing data and reports as requested;
• Manage employee benefits: joiners & leavers, scheme updates and communications, working with benefit providers to ensure data is up to date
• Dealing with front line employee requests both face to face and into the HR inbox, escalating as necessary;
• Payroll preparation; tracking monthly changes, preparing summary email;
• Processing paperwork e.g. staff joining benefits schemes, season ticket loans etc;
• HR administration: letters, staff emails, new policies, new starter packs, updating personal details, preparing reference checks;
• Assist with coordination and communication of ad hoc projects e.g. new benefit roll outs, new processes or policy updates;
• Track HR spend, invoice tracking & processing, communicating HR accruals to the Finance team;
• Immigration: Assist with tracking visa renewals, liaise with external counsel for new visa applications
• Managing our HRI: entering new information and ensuring info is up to date.
• Managing and developing HRI
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Desirable to have prior HR operational & administrative experience in a busy environment
• Able to deal with employee queries in a professional and friendly manner
• Attention to detail & motivated to deliver a high level of support
• Positive, efficient and practical approach
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Good organisational skills
• Prior experience and confident with data management and reporting
• Professional work ethic, honest and trustworthy, able to keep information highly confidential
• Proficient in MS Office – in particular Outlook and Excel
If you have the required experience and would like to express your interest in this exciting opportunity please call Charly Newton-Coombs at Network HR on 0121 450 5030.
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the employment agencies act, Network HR will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.