Salary: £350 - £400 per day
Job Type: Contract
Job Ref: 480104064
Interim Reward Consultant – c. 3 month contract
£350 – 400 per day
If you are an experienced Reward Specialist, who is keen to secure a new contract this side of Christmas, we want to hear from you…
...Our client is currently undergoing a period of transformation, and due to this, is now looking for a knowledgeable Reward professional to join their business on an interim basis, to manage 3 core projects:
The role will be heavily focused on the following key tasks:
* Undertake a full Job Evaluation process, company wide
* Improve efficiencies of the Annual Performance Review Process (this runs from January)
* Design and implement a new bonus structure for managers and directors across the organisation
During this project work, the post-holder will engage with key business leaders and support them during this period of change. You will also become the subject matter expert for any issues or queries concerning: job titles, pay grades, salary bandings, bonus structures, etc.
By the end of the contract (c. February 2018) my client wants its workforce to have clearly defined and correct job titles, along with suitable evaluated/ bench-marked salary bandings.
The role will work autonomously, with minimal admin support, so we are looking for a candidate who is confident undertaking a stand-alone, contract role.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* The ideal candidate will come from a financial services background and will have experience of working for a company who employ contact centre staff
* Extensive experience of Job Evaluation
* Bonus re-design and implementation experience
* Experience of working both operationally (i.e. implementation) and strategically (i.e. design) in line with Reward processes
* Previous experience of revising and improving efficiencies of annual performance reviews
* Personality wise – must showcase gravitas and credibility
If you have experience of the above, please email a copy of your current CV to email@example.com whilst quoting ref: 480104064 or apply via this website (please remember to attach your CV).