Head of HR Strategy
Salary: £68000 - £75000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104066
Head Of HR Strategy
Central Birmingham with regional travel across West and East Midlands
£65,000 - £75,000
Due to considerable changes across the business, my client is keen to secure an experienced Head of HR Strategy to drive transformation, engagement and a culture shift with the support of business partners.
The primary purpose of the Head Of Hr strategy is to develop and ensure the effective delivery of the People plan and frameworks aligned to the business objectives.
The role will work alongside the People Director to assess current and future HR policy and strategy requirements in order to ensure the organisation is at the forefront of HR developments and is continually seeking ways to be more efficient and effective.
The incumbent will be accountable for ensuring that the HR services provided by the HR Business Partners and Recruitment Manager are delivered to the highest standards and are aligned with service level agreements.
• Responsible for developing and implementing the people plan, compensation and benefits plan, leadership programme and assist with apprenticeship strategy
• Contribute to the leadership of the people function, coaching and leading HR Business Partners
• Preparing and managing the HR budget
• Business partner senior leaders and serve as a consultant on a range of strategic HR matters
• Attend HR forums, round table discussions and HR events
• Work with People Director to develop and execute a robust engagement strategy
• Modernise compensation and remuneration structures. Develop a new set of terms and conditions and employee policies with support from ER Manager and Shared Services
• Lead on strategic aspects of workforce planning. Work with Recruitment Manager to develop an in-house end to end recruitment model
• Optimise the use of HR systems
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Experience of working in a Head of HR or equivalent level role
• Experience and in-depth understanding of change management i.e. TUPE, redundancy
• Experience of developing innovative HR strategy and policy frameworks in all areas of HR
• The ability to influence and effectively challenge at all levels. Strong ability to develop and maintain strategic relationships.
• Experience of leading engagement and cultural change initiatives
• Good commercial acumen is essential
• A strong background in strategic and operational HR. The ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Experience of leading, coaching and motivating team members
If you have experience of the above please call Charly Newton-Coombs at Network HR on 0121 450 5030.