HR Business Partner
Salary: £60000 - £64000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104067
HR Business Partner
Regional travel across West and East Midlands, with Central Birmingham base
Circa £60,000 per annum
Due to considerable organisational wide changes, my client is keen to secure a new HR Business Partner for their company, who must be a highly experienced generalist with extensive knowledge of change management and transformation processes. The ideal candidate must demonstrate excellent experience of delivering a successful people strategy and overcoming challenges operationally at interview.
Working within a close-knit team of three in business partnering, and as part of the wider HR team, the post-holder will ensure that the business establishes an engaging culture, delivers a strategic people vision and is ultimate transformed into a great place to work. Main duties will be focused on:
performance management, talent management, cultural transformation, employee engagement, employee satisfaction and succession planning, and will involve regional travel across the West and East Midlands (no company car, but fully expensed travel via public transport).
The post-holder(s) must also be able to showcase a commercial perspective towards HR, alongside demonstrating a creative and flexible approach to problem solving. They will also become a change agent, supporting the effective implementation of any current or future change management initiatives, minimising risk and potential litigation.
* Become a trusted strategic advisor to the senior leadership team, building up and maintaining strong working relationships – the ideal candidate won't be afraid to challenge the status quo at leadership meetings, offering innovative and creative options to support the delivery of key business objectives
* Undertake extensive project work focused on organisational re-structures and design, as well as cultural change and harmonisation, to ensure the optimisation of the current operating model
* Ensure full comprehension of the prevailing culture and engagement, developing a new unified culture and ultimately improving levels of employee engagement and positive communication
* Review and evaluate employee survey results and work with business leaders to identify trends and themes, developing a range of innovative and effective solutions
* Ensure that corporate values ‘come to life' and are embedded positively into the business
* Work closely with Head of Employee Relations and HR Shared Services to ensure a consistent, legally compliant and positive approach to Employee Relations issues and case management
* Partner with the Head of Learning and Development to deliver effective and creative talent management / succession planning strategies for the business, as well as improve leadership capability through the ongoing utilisation of leadership development frameworks
* Analyse workforce data, identifying gaps, trends and development opportunities to support workforce planning i.e. absence management / long term sickness issues, utilising this information to identify and then resolve such matters
* Partner with the Head of Recruitment, to develop and deliver a progressive workforce plan, as well as suitable assessment tools for new hires.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* CIPD membership (or if not, there must be extensive evidence on your CV of your vast, strategic business partnering experience)
* Commercial mindset, which must be demonstrable via previous or current sector experience (if you have only worked in the public sector your details WON'T be suitable).
* Happy to undertake regional travel
* Excellent change, culture and engagement experience as a senior HR generalist
If you have experience of the above please call Daisy Holmes at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or email a copy of your current CV to email@example.com whilst quoting ref: 480104067