HR Manager (6 Month FTC)
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104071
HR Manager (6 Month FTC)
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + benefits
My client, an AIM London Stock Exchange listed organisation is seeking the expertise of a HR Manager to support the wider HR function and UK business during a period of exciting growth and transformation on a 6 month fixed term contract.
The role will work closely with the HR Project Director providing additional resource to the delivery of HR operations/transactions as well as assisting and leading on a number of transformation projects.
Due to the innovative and fast moving culture of the business, the successful candidate will be a resourceful, flexible, dynamic and forward thinking individual with a track record of adapting to, and creating change. It is important that they HR Manager displays diverse stakeholder management experience and is enjoys working directly with the business with a large amount of face time and answering queries on a daily basis.
• Delivering results within a fast-paced environment where priorities change rapidly due to business changes
• Quickly building strong working relationships with managers and employees throughout the business, including the ability to negotiate and influence without direct authority
• Working in an ever-changing environment as the business model adapts to the market landscape
• Supporting employee engagement to deliver an excellent employee experience.
• Advising the management team on employment legislation and how to use the correct processes and policies to manage any risk and find the right solutions
• Attending key management meetings to raise and escalate issues on the HR agenda, and provide advice and guidance to the management team
• Resolution of people issues, focus on retention of high performers and making recommendations on how best to manage attrition appropriately
• Supporting the annual pay reviews to guide management team towards fair and balanced decisions within the budget
• Experienced in managing complex employee relations cases end to end
• Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed
• Deliver project work aligned to the objectives of the business
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• SME / start-up exposure as well as big company exposure would be advantageous
• Attention to detail, analytical competencies, data manipulation, Excel savvy
• A "can-do" attitude. Forthcoming with answers / solutions
• Good relationship builder on at all levels
• Solid experience as a transactional HR generalist
• Gravitas and credibility
If you have the required experience and would like to express your interest in this exciting opportunity please call Charly Newton-Coombs at Network HR on 0121 450 5030.
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the employment agencies act, Network HR will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.