Salary: £22000 - £24000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104076
HR Administrator – 12 month FTC
c. £22,000 – £24,000 per annum
Due to a staff secondment, my client is now seeking a HR Administrator to join their busy and friendly HR team for a period of 12 months. Ideally the candidate will start BEFORE Christmas, however for the right candidate my client will agree an early January start.
To support the provision of a first line HR advisory and administrative service across the employee life-cycle.
* Utilising the HR system Oracle to not only maintain employee data but also to undertake reporting tasks
* Become the first point of contact for HR queries, escalating more complex issues to the wider People Advisory team
* Attend disciplinary and grievance meetings, minute taking if required
* Undertake recruitment focused tasks such as checking over, and posting, advertisements plus organising and preparing hand-outs for assessment centres and interviews
* Prepare HR letters to a high standard i.e. contracts, redundancy notifications etc.
* Organise internal training
* Liaise with all levels of staff, including dealing with queries from senior management team and the CEO's office
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Previous experience of working as a HR administrator / Assistant (if you DO NOT have HR experience your application will unfortunately be unsuitable)
* Competent IT & organisational skills
* Polite and approachable manner
* Availability to start new role by the very LATEST 2nd January i.e. you MUST be either immediately available for work or available on 1 or 2 weeks' notice.
If you have experience of the above please call Charly Newton-Coombs at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or email a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org whilst quoting ref: 480104076