HR Business Partner
Salary: £50000 - £53000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104087
HR Business Partner
c. £50,000 per annum
A forward-thinking, not for profit organisation, are keen to find a professional HR Business Partner to join their busy, friendly HR department on a permanent basis. The successful post-holder will provide an effective HR Business Partnering service to 3 key areas of the business, offering comprehensive advice and guidance on relevant HR issues. The post will also line manage an HR Officer, who will provide front line advice and administration to the areas the post-holder partners with.
To contribute to the on-going development and implementation of strategic and operational HR plans as directed. Provide front line HR services, which are both solutions focused and hold business acumen, as well as constantly ensuring that HR policies, procedures and processes are effective and efficient.
* Coach and mentor managers to ensure they are equipped to manage their teams in line with current employment law and HR related processes
* Advise and support managers and employees on a wide range of HR issues including those relating: ER, Reward, Recruitment, Change Management, and Workforce / Succession Planning
* Establish strong working relationships with line managers and employees by showing a dedication and commitment to provide effective support in all areas of employee relations casework management (this at times can be complex and at a high volume – the post-holder MUST have strong ER knowledge). Attend dismissal and any subsequent appeal meetings etc.
* Contribute to, and update, organisational policies to ensure they are legally compliant and reflect best practice
* Contribute to the design and delivery of training courses to improve the skills and confidence of line managers
* Ensure that recruitment processes are co-ordinated effectively by overseeing the work of the HR Officers in charge of campaigns etc.
* Lead on change management projects such as redeployment exercises, cultural change initiatives and organisational effectiveness / modernisation processes etc.
* Advise line managers on change management exercises including redundancy and the termination off fixed term contract staff
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Extensive experience of working at HR Business Partner or equivalent level (this is not a step up role)
* Extensive employee relations, as well as change management, experience
* Previous experience of working for another not for profit organisation is advantageous
* Excellent communication and senior stakeholder liaison skills
* CIPD qualification plus also ideally educated to degree level
* Interest in / awareness in the main cause of the charity (can be disclosed during agency interview)
If you have experience of the above please call Daisy Holmes at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or email a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org whilst quoting ref: 480104087