HR Operations Manager
Salary: £45000 - £47000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104091
HR Operations Manager
£45,000 - £47,000 per annum
Are you process driven? Do you have experience of managing a transactional HR team? And are you looking for your next challenging HR manager opportunity?
One of the UK's leading charities is seeking a new HR Operations Manager to head up their transactional HR shared service. This London-based role is offering a salary of c. £45,000 per annum, plus very attractive additional benefits and flexible working options.
As Head of the HR Operational function, the post-holder will be responsible for leading and developing a high quality, service-driven transactional HR function, improving processes and developing team members. This includes employees within Recruitment, Payroll, HRIS and Compliance specialisms.
* Overall responsibility for the HR Operations / Shared Service function for the business, which manages all transactional HR activity – this includes: payroll changes processing, HRIS development, GDPR compliance, MI production, personnel file administration and maintenance, pre-employment checking, invoice processing, recruitment co-ordination and administration and payroll outsource partner management.
* Managerial responsibilities for the HR Operations team, including developing, supporting & coaching the team members responsible for Recruitment / On-boarding, HR systems, Payroll and Compliance tasks
* Develop and interpret KPI metrics to measure service quality and performance, ensuring regular reviews and evaluation of the effectiveness of the current operating model (focusing on service, productivity and quality)
* Develop transactional systems to ensure high quality, efficient and consistent service
* Manage the relationship with external partners, including payroll bureau, online benefits, advertising agency, EAP, financial advisers etc.
* Identify the best use of available resources in times of demand
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* CIPD qualification or relevant experience
* Experience of leading/managing a HR Operations or Shared Services HR model
* Passionate about understanding the customer experience
* Experience of managing and producing data, reports and analysing information
* Demonstrable experience of leading, managing and developing a team across different HR functions i.e. systems, payroll, recruitment and high volume processing etc.
* Experience of improving and revising HR transactional processes for a large organisation i.e. 2k employees or more
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates with a generalist background will NOT be considered. Please only apply if you have extensive demonstrable experience of leading a TRANSACTIONAL HR department!
If this position is of interest, please call Daisy Holmes at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or email a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, whilst quoting reference no: 480104091