Salary: £24000 - £28000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104094
HR Administrator (12 month FTC)
Salary: Up to £28,000
My client, a world leading Fortune 500 professional services organisation are seeking a HR Administrator on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Working as part of a team, the successful HR Administrator will be responsible for supporting the business and wider HR function with a range of tasks including starters/leavers, payroll and benefits admin and reporting. There is also the opportunity to be involved in various projects that are currently undergoing and pipelined for the future.
he role requires a positive ‘can-do' approach, a helpful disposition and a commitment to high standards, discretion and professionalism. In return, my client offers a fast-paced and fun working environment with an opportunity to develop the skills and experience required to build a career in HR.
• New starters – offer letters, contracts, reference checks, new starter packs, inductions
• Leavers – drafting letters and completing termination forms
• Support HR Advisors & HR Managers with any paperwork required for employee lifecycle changes
• Monitoring the shared HR Inbox, directing and escalating where required
• Responding to employee queries
• Payroll administration
• Operational admin support
• Reporting & analytics
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Ambitious and high performing mentality
• Excellent attention to detail
• Data savvy – confident using excel to produce and analyse reports
• Ability to work in complex working environment – different service lines/areas have different templates/contracts etc
• Strong team player with the ability to prioritise high workload
• The desire to develop and get involved in projects
• Strong understanding of customer service and the ability to deliver a professional HR service
• Good communication skills and confidence talking with employees of all levels via phone, face to face and email
• Solution focused and proactive
If you have the required experience and would like to express your interest in this exciting opportunity please call Charly Newton-Coombs at Network HR on 0121 450 5030.
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the employment agencies act, Network HR will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.