HRBP - 1 year FTC
Salary: Competitive salary
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104101
HR Business Partner
12 month Fixed Term Contract
Are you looking to work for an employer who can inspire and develop you in 2018?
Network HR have been hired to appoint a HR Business Partner on a 1 year FTC by a pioneering, financial services client Head quartered in London who have really set the bar in their market space. Due to rapid growth in previous years, this SME client are looking to hire some additional resource to drive critical projects in their UK operation. This will include some meaty work around Leadership Development, Performance Management and Diversity and Inclusion.
A 1 year FTC opportunity has arisen for a HR Business Partner to join the HR Department. The successful applicant would be partnering the business functions at the UK Head Office, within areas such as central economy, product and business development, IT, capital markets, risk and infrastructure among others.
Reporting to the Head of HR, the role is based at the London head office, working in a team of 8. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a key role in a growing organisation which will provide new challenges and the opportunity to influence the future of the organisation. You will be able to greatly expand your network in the Group as well as developing within the HR function.
• Proactively and strategically work as a business partner to support the organisations central departments within the HR area
• Work with the business to embed succession planning, diversity, attracting/recruiting/developing/retaining staff and performance management
• Produce and implement training and competence initiatives within a regulated environment
• Advise line managers on the legislative and best practice in association with people management and practices
• Ensure good administrative order in line with procedures.
• Review, revise and communicate changes to policies and procedures on the back of external changes
• Provide timely and accurate MI for the Head of HR and management group
• Develop and present training modules in line with the needs of the business and to further embed the culture of the company, including regulated training within Risk and Compliance function as well as skills training within the areas of leadership, customer service, relationship management and sales.
• The role requires you to be up to date on external developments in HR and implications/effects on the wealth management/investment management sector.
Support for learning and development will be available, although it is expected that the role-holder will be experienced, organised and quickly build a network to be substantially self-sufficient.
The role will allow the individual to build their knowledge and career in the companies UK unique decentralised model.
Qualifications and Experience
The successful applicant will have proven experience in an HR BP role, have skills of building rapport and strong relationships in a high paced environment and be able to communicate at a senior level as well as delivering to tight deadlines. You will be innovative, highly self-motivated and you will approach the HR role as a strategic business partner.
HR experience within a regulated environment, in particular within banking and finance would be beneficial.
The area of work involves high degree of integrity, diligence and independence.
If this is something of interest then please do apply quoting reference 480104101