Human Resource Business Partner
Salary: £35000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104105
Human Resource Business Partner vacancy - Solihull – 35K per annum
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Human Resource Business Partner to work for a well-respected, large veterinary organisation in Solihull. This is a regional role that will require you to travel to some of their sites but this will typically take up a couple of days per week and the rest of the time you'll be based at their head office in Solihull. The role would suit someone who is an experienced HRBP and CIPD 5 qualified. They are flexible on sector experience and someone who has a keen interest in HR and sees it as a career not just a job is preferable.
This is a permanent opportunity and they'd like someone in post ASAP so if you have a notice period of 3 months or longer you may not be considered.
- Supporting practices with the full generalist HR cycle as required – recruitment, onboarding, performance management and appraisals, reward, ER activity including employee exit, and talent management and succession planning.
- Acting as the SME and escalation point for local Practice HR resource for all people-related matters
- Working with the L and D and HR Project Managers to roll out initiatives across the group – e.g. the introduction of an HRIS, and Graduate Scheme
- Managing HR Projects including enhancing benefits package for employees across the group
- Managing and reviewing the Company's policies and procedures and updating as required
- Providing localised training on key HR matters e.g. Employment Law updates
- Working with new acquisitions to integrate them into the Group and ensure 100-day integration plan is up to date
- Manage Resourcing Co-ordinator and work closely with her to support referral practices with targeted recruitment for Specialist roles
- Working closely with Practice Management to support organisational re-design, consultation and redundancy processes
- Deputising for the HR Director when out of the business
Role involves travel to various practices across the UK so a car and driving licence is a requirement.
As you can see this is a generalist HR role, very varied with some key responsibilities and the opportunity to work for a successful, growing company that help care for our beloved pets.
The successful applicant will ideally have at least two years' experience in a similar role. A recognised foundation qualification from CIPD or ILM would be advantageous and a willingness to train further as the role develops is essential. You should have a structured, well organised approach to the working day but be flexible enough to deal with day to day issues and re-prioritise tasks as necessary.
If this interests you and would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity please call James Caspersen at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or email a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org