Head of Talent, Learning and Development
Salary: £70000 - £75000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104106
Head of Talent, Learning and Development (UK and Ireland)
Circa £70,000 - 75,000 per annum + bonus, car allowance and benefits package
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Talent, Learning and Development Specialist has arisen to join a market leading, regulated conglomerate as they embark on further change in the UK and Ireland as well as globally. Reporting directly in to the HR Director (UK&I) the Head Of Talent, Learning and Development will deliver and embed the strategy for the UK & Ireland business focussing on bringing together different business units in a more collaborative way of working.
The Head of Talent, Learning and Development will be an ambitious individual with strong communication skills who excels when it comes to engaging with senior stakeholders and the wider business. Supported by a Learning and Development Specialist the role will begin with a full review of the existing model with a particular focus on Talent and where is sits within the business.
As the Head of Talent, Learning and Development for UK and Ireland you will also sit as part of the Global Expert team and play a pivotal role in a global projects.
• Develop Talent Management strategy
• Management of the annual budget planning process for Talent, Learning and development in the UK and Ireland
• Development design, delivery and management of in house local and regional development programs such as leadership programs, team building sessions, insights
• Identify key talent across each Business Unit
• Control Talent Management system
• Liaise with Talent Acquisition team to identify areas for collaboration
• Global Projects – participate and lead as required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Demonstrated experience in Talent, Learning and Development
• Experience working in a large global organisation is desirable but not essential
• Experience operating in a HR generalist capacity is desirable but not essential
• Confident and clear communication skills
• Good planning and organising skills
• Resilience with the ability to learn and adapt quickly
If you have the required experience and would like to express your interest in this exciting opportunity please call Charly Newton-Coombs at Network HR on 0121 450 5030.
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the employment agencies act, Network HR will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.