Talent Development Business Partner
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104107
Talent Development Business Partner
Up to £55,000 + 15% bonus + benefits
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Talent Development Business Partner has arisen to join a leading service provider as they embark on a period of change. The Talent Development Specialist will provide development for the businesses leadership team across all levels of management from new managers to the executive team. The successful individual will own the leadership development and talent strategy, designing and delivering learning interventions that maximise learning, and optimise the transfer of learning to the workplace.
• Become the subject matter expert on leadership and talent
• Work in partnership with stakeholders to drive the leadership agenda forward, challenging the status quo
• Learning needs analysis: support the leadership team in capturing the learning needs required to drive on-going development performance and growth
• Understand operational needs: define operational requirements and translate into viable Learning and Development solutions.
• Develop and Design Learning interventions: develop creative solutions that engage, motivate and optimise the transfer of learning back to the work place and support delivery of improved business performance.
• Use a variety of mediums to deliver right fit interventions enabling the best learning outcome.
• Work with external providers to deliver learning solutions including formal qualifications and maximise the usage of apprenticeship levy across leadership roles.
• Create e-learning content: liaise with e-learning team to create content for online management training and development courses.
• Manage training logistics to ensure learning interventions are delivered but with minimal impact on business operations.
• Provide career coaching for leaders to drive personal development, performance and growth
• Provide expertise in creating an effective coaching and mentoring methodology across the business to maximise performance and growth
• Develop L&D training: deliver training for the Learning and Development team to grow internal talent
• Evaluate and analyse success of all learning: evaluate success of training interventions across short, medium and long term timescales assessing ROI and ROE
• Utilise employee survey: use data from employee surveys to support the business in improving employee engagement and identifying trends where training interventions are being successful or where more support is needed.
• Identify future talent: assist in identifying future management talent within the business by creating standardised ways of evaluating performance.
• Design, develop and sustain a talent development programmes across the leadership population.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Detailed knowledge of evidence based leadership and applied training practice
• Excellent training skills with a strong focus on achieving a high standard of delivery
• Demonstrate creativity and innovation in the development of learning and coaching solutions ensuring that they are informative, engaging and keep the delegates motivated throughout their learning and beyond to continue self-study
• Strong project management skills and an ability to deliver effective solutions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to present, actively listen and adapt communication style as required.
A team player that builds strong working relationships within the Learning and Development Team and with stakeholders through a Business Partners approach.
• Engages and influences people at all levels and across departments to inform and steer the learning required
• Anticipates, embraces and adapts well to change
• Displays well developed planning & organisational skills and personal resilience
• Shows initiative, thinks strategically and is driven to achieve results
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic and interested in understanding the business and wider organisation.
If you have the required experience and would like to express your interest in this exciting opportunity please call Charly Newton-Coombs at Network HR on 0121 450 5030.
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the employment agencies act, Network HR will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.