Group Leadership Development Manager
Salary: £70000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104127
Group Leadership Development Manager vacancy - London – 70K per annum plus benefits
We have a unique and exciting opportunity for a Group Leadership Development Manager to work for a large organisation in London. This opportunity will be based at their Head Office.
This role will suit someone with a strong background in Learning and Development and significant technical expertise in Leadership and L and D balanced with an ability to pragmatically execute.
The role reports into the Group Talent Director and you will also work in conjunction with the Retail L and D Manager to shape the Group's strategy and approach to development.
A great opportunity to have a positive impact for a fantastic organisation.
• Line Manager to professional L and D team – (L and D Manager - Management, L and D –Technical, OD Coordinator) to drive and deliver development strategy.
• Work with senior business and HR leaders across all Brands to identify skill gaps and determine the leadership curriculum
• Financial planning, budget management and financial reporting.
• Sourcing suppliers and maintaining a diverse supplier mix that offers diversity of styles and value for money through good negotiation skills.
• Project management of OD projects that support the growth of the business
• Support director with talent mapping and other OD activities that support change management or projects aimed to support business needs.
• SE development including breakfast events that inspire and encourage new thinking, forum events, 360 and coaching.
• Significant technical expertise in Leadership and L and D balanced with an ability to pragmatically execute
• Ability to balance strategic thinking with day-to-day operational management and effectively deliver key projects to large audiences
• Confident facilitator and deliverer of Workshops, events, team days with ability to create engaging content.
• Passion for Leadership Development and Coaching - preferable to be a qualified coach
• Accredited and familiar with MBTI and other tools/assessments
• Strong relationship management skills - an exceptional communicator that can take complex ideas and concepts and translate them into simple and accessible language for stakeholders
• Working at pace and adept at multi-tasking.
If this interests you and would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity please call James Caspersen at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or email a copy of your current CV to email@example.com