Interim HR Business Partner
Salary: £60000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104133
Interim HR Business Partner – 9 to 12 month FTC
Central Birmingham with regular travel to London plus occasional national travel
Circa £60,000 per annum
Are you available to undertake your next HR Business Partner opportunity at immediate or short notice? Do you have a strong strategic mindset when it comes to solving change management / organisation development issues? And can you demonstrate excellent knowledge of designing, implementing and evaluating a strong people agenda for a growing, forward thinking business. If so, we may have the perfect role for you…
The ideal candidate will be an excellent relationship builder and a resilient HR Business Partner looking for a new challenge. Please only apply if you can showcase a stable, business partner focused HR career, as well as demonstrate experience of working within key directorates, driving HR strategies and/or the current people agenda, to help an organisation achieve its business objectives.
Undertaking a contract for 9 to 12 months, the post-holder will report into the Head of HR and play a huge part in shaping and delivering the People Plan for the Corporate Services directorate, ensuring high levels of employee engagement and ‘employer of choice' status.
The role will involve national travel and can be based out of offices in either Central London or Central Birmingham.
* Became a trusted advisor for the wider business when it comes to people focused processes
* Travel across the UK, implementing and translating key people plans into meaningful, useful and tangible processes
* Ensure effective talent management and succession planning strategies for the business are delivered
* Develop leadership capabilities through the deployment of a leadership development framework
* Build and maintain both strategic and credible relationships with key stakeholders across the business
* Attend leadership meetings, challenging the ‘status quo'
* Partner with senior leaders to fully understand the culture and engagement levels within key directorates, ensuring this is high on the people agenda
* Work with key business area directors, to develop and deliver the workforce plan
* Act as a change agent to support the effective implementation of change management initiatives, minimising risk and litigation – i.e. became the HR lead for restructures, acquisitions and TUPE transfers
* Handle complex HR matters as escalated by the Employee Relations Specialist, ensuring an effective resolution is achieved
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* CIPD membership (or if not, there must be extensive evidence on your CV of your vast, strategic business partnering experience)
* Commercial mindset, which must be demonstrable via previous or current private sector experience (if you have only worked in the public sector your details WON'T be suitable).
* Happy to undertake regional travel
* Experience of developing people strategies and driving business performance and transformation
If you have experience of the above please call Daisy Holmes at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or email a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org whilst quoting ref: 480104133