Group Reward Manager
Salary: £80000 - £100000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104140
Group Reward Manager vacancy – London, 80K – 100K per annum plus benefits
We have a unique and exciting opportunity for a Group Reward Manager to work for a large organisation in London. This opportunity will be based at their Head Office.
This role will suit someone with a strong background in reward and a proven track record of designing and managing key reward activities, e.g. Annual Pay Review, bonus and incentive payments etc.
My client is hoping to hear from senior reward professionals who've had exposure to the retail, leisure, media and FMCG sectors.
This is a varied and exciting opportunity to join a large and prosperous business.
• To develop and implement the Reward plans across the Group, identifying themes and trends and making recommendations to continually improve the reward proposition
• To build relationships with key stakeholders, e.g. COO – HR and Operations, brand HR Directors, Group Finance etc., to understand business objectives and potential challenges
• To provide leadership to the Reward team, supporting their development and ensuring that all activity, both business as usual and project work, is delivered efficiently and effectively
• To propose new reward initiatives as appropriate, project managing from conception to implementation
• To ensure the organisation remains competitive in the external market by continually undertaking market analysis
• The ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders across multiple brands
• Highly numerate and analytical, with strong attention to detail
• Highly organised with experience of managing / supporting projects
• Good written and presentation skills with the ability to turn complex data into a simple, meaningful story
• Strong cost modelling and data management skills
• Good working knowledge of Excel (Advanced), Word and PowerPoint
• Up to date knowledge of external reward developments
If this interests you and would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity please call James Caspersen at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or email a copy of your current CV to email@example.com