Senior HR Business Partner
Salary: £80000 - £85000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104146
Senior HR Business Partner
Package: Base salary up to £85,000 per annum + bonus and benefits package
Network HR have been appointed on a retained basis to assist a world leading business in their search for a Senior HR Business Partner. This organisation are pioneers within the Insurance market, holding an incredibly well respected top position against their competitors and constantly striving to improve. The modern and innovative attitude is driven by its leaders and plays a large part in the company culture and people agenda.
The Senior HR Business Partner will work closely with two particular business units (circa 450 employees) on a global basis, partnering with the Key Stakeholders and their Senior Leadership team. The HR function operates in a true Ulrich model with centres of excellence, project specialists and then a team of strategic Business Partners supporting the wider organisation.
The Senior HR Business Partners role will support the Head of Talent Management achieve the HR strategic objectives, as set out in the HR Strategic Action Plan by acting as the HR lead on a range of difference and complex projects and responsibilities. They will be a lead change agent in managing Organisational Change where this relates to HR related activities e.g restructures, change and continuous improvement etc. or business specific projects that require HR strategic and commercial thinking.
• As a key member of the Business Partnering team collectively take ownership of the Talent Management aspect of the Talent Strategy – this includes performance management, succession planning, career development and talent pipelining
• Actively lead on the change agenda within the organisation from an HR best practice perspective
• Actively contribute and work with the HR Leadership team to inform strategic and operational improvements in working and implement Best Practices to create a high performing HR function and business – this includes integrating Lean, change management, Diversity & Inclusion.
• Creatively review and innovate current approaches and external benchmarks, so as to design and implement creative new approaches to Talent Management, ensuring stakeholder engagement and buy in.
• Influence the design, development and implementation of the HR strategy in conjunction with the HR Leadership team.
• Build effective commercial partnerships with designated business areas and senior leadership teams to ensure all aspects of the Talent Agenda are adding value and contributing to business success.
• Build and foster effective partnerships across HR with Talent Recognition, Employee Relations, HR Shared Services, Talent Sourcing, Diversity & Inclusion, and Talent Development.
• Integrate Diversity & Inclusion into all you do with the business – providing coaching and guidance.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Strong influencing skills at a senior level
• Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships at all levels
• Great communications skills with stakeholders at all levels
• The ability to adapt to different situations requiring interpretive and constructive
• Commercial experience in using technology and data as a revenue driver
• The ability to adapt to different situations requiring interpretive and constructive thinking and a considerable degree of evaluative judgement
• Commercial acumen, entrepreneurial drive, enthusiasm and a can do attitude
• The ability to make appropriate decisions that balance cost, value and business benefit
• Organisational and prioritisation skill
• Demonstrable project management and strong organisational and planning skills
• Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
If you would like to express your interest or find out more, please contact Charly Newton-Coombs at Network HR on 0121 450 5030.
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the employment agencies act, Network HR will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.