Salary: £26000 - £30000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104163
Reward Analyst vacancy – London, up to 30K per annum plus benefits
We have a unique and exciting opportunity for a Reward Assistant / Analyst to work for a large organisation in London. This opportunity will be based at their Head Office.
This role will suit someone ideally with 12/24 months experience within Reward, or at least HR, and is looking for their next step / more responsibility. We need someone numerical who has experience of data management and formulas and good excel skills.
We are open to a couple of options so either a Reward Assistant level applicant or a slightly more experienced Reward Analyst will be considered.
This is a varied and exciting opportunity to join a large and prosperous business.
• Work with the Reward Manager to provide comprehensive support to key reward initiatives
• Proactively manage the accuracy of data held on the Payroll system
• Conduct ad hoc pieces of compensation benchmarking and analysis
• Support the Reward Manager with the annual benefits renewal process
• Proactively manage the accuracy of data held on the flexible benefits platform
• Manage the voluntary benefits scheme
• Own the administration process for season ticket applications
• Be the first point of contact for any Reward queries
• Provide comprehensive support to the Reward Manager on project work
• Management of benefit invoicing and cost centre cross-charging
• Provide monthly MI analysis
• Excellent numerical skills
• Excellent IT skills, including Excel and Word - experience of VLOOKUP formulas and IF statements is desirable but not essential
• Proven data management (large volume preferable) and administration experience, preferably within the HR field
• Confident with good communication skills, able to liaise at all levels
• Energised by challenge and a fast paced environment
If this interests you and would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity please call James Caspersen at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or email a copy of your current CV to email@example.com