Senior HR Advisor
Salary: £33000 - £40000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104171
Senior HR Advisor vacancy – London, 33 – 40K per annum plus benefits
We have a unique and exciting opportunity for a Senior HR Advisor to work for a hotel chain in central London.
This role will suit a HR Advisor with at least 2 year's experience in a similar role, current knowledge and understanding of Employment Law, CIPD qualified and a strong employee relations background.
My client is hoping to hear from experienced HR Advisor's who've had exposure to the hospitality sector whether that be from hotels or restaurants.
This is a varied and exciting opportunity to join a large and prosperous business with real career progression.
• Build effective working relationships with staff at all levels, providing advice and guidance on a range of HR policies and HR related issues to support understanding and ensure effective communication of good HR practice.
• Provide an efficient, effective and customer focussed HR service which supports all aspects of employee relationship and engagement within the Company including recruitment, employee relations, terms and conditions of employment, training and development activities, ensuring compliance with employment legislation and Company policies.
• Take responsibility for the application of HR policies, ensuring that HR/ER issues are dealt with within the timescales set out in the procedures of the Company.
• Engage in promoting the core values of the Company, monitoring employee health and wellbeing and delivering improvements through appropriate and considered employee benefits.
• Give appropriate HR advice related to Employment Law on key issues such as Disciplinary, Grievance, Performance Management, Flexible Work Requests, and Capability amongst others
• Support recruitment (end-to-end) as and when required.
• Supervise the day to day work duties of the HR Assistant and/or Administration team members, allocating workload and tasks accordingly
• Deputise for the Head of Human Resources during their absence
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks
• Ability to be self-directed in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to build rapport with key stakeholders
• Ability to self-manage and operate using own initiative to progress tasks/activities
• Enthusiastic, out-going and pro-active in approach
• Able to lead and manage others to generate positive outcomes
If this interests you and would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity please call James Caspersen at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or email a copy of your current CV to email@example.com