Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104173
£50,000 – 60,000 + bonus + benefits
One of the leading, most progressive commodity brokers in the city is looking to appoint a Resourcing Manager, which will be the HR team's first functional specialist.
The role will work with the Group Head of HR on defining a global talent and resourcing strategy. Partnering with front office, you will advising on recruitment best practise, and will implement a global recruitment framework for hiring managers to follow (US, ASIA, UK).
This role is critical in the delivery of a successful HR strategy and enabling the business to meet it's business objectives. Accountable for the full recruitment life cycle; moving fluidly from strategic thinking, business partnering to operational delivery. This is a new role within the organisation; a unique opportunity for the right person who is looking to build a valued service offering, maximise their creativity and relationship management skills to deliver a differentiated internal and external service.
• Build a cost effective and efficient service offering that meets geographical and business specific needs.
• Develop and implement a segmented talent attraction philosophy, maximising multi-channel sources increasing the employee brand through appropriate social media forums.
• As an ambassador, focus and enhance diversity & inclusion initiatives.
Brand & candidate experience
• Partnering with HR and business colleagues, build a compelling employee value proposition and employee brand, development of creative employer marketing materials.
• Responsible for consistent candidate management and candidate experience
• Management of preferred supplier agreements, compliance with SLA's and service requirements.
• Ensuring all external parties understand, market and sell the employment offering accurately and professionally.
Management and co-ordination
• Responsible for the day to day service delivery of the recruitment lifecycle; agreeing sourcing strategies, candidate management, scheduling and interviewing, guidance and advice to line management, supplier liaison & management, finalising recruitment offers.
• Delivering a cost effective and efficient service in line with all relevant budgets.
Education & skill building
• Development and implementation of initiatives to enhance line management hiring decisions including, skill enhancement & development, appropriate assessment tools and management toolkits, delivery of market analysis and insights.
• Build a robust external talent pipeline through talent mapping, maximising your networks and industry knowledge.
• Development of a suite of KPI' and metrics that measure the effectiveness and return on investments within the talent attraction space.
• Involvement in talent related project as needed.
• Front office recruitment experience would be advantageous
• Experience of working in an financial services business will be necessary
• A solid understanding of D&I best practise, and how to incorporate this into a recruitment framework
• A modern, forward thinking approach to recruitment / talent
• Demonstrable commercial acumen
• Excellent stakeholder engagement
If this sounds like the next challenge for your career and you hold the experiences set out below we'd be delighted to receive your application. Please apply quoting reference 480104173AU