Head of Reward
Salary: £65000 - £80000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104181
Head of Reward vacancy – Nottingham, 65K – 80K, 3 – 6 month FTC
We have a unique and exciting opportunity for a Head of Reward to work for a large organisation in Nottingham. This opportunity will be based at their Head Office.
This role will suit someone with a strong background in reward and a proven track record of designing and managing key reward activities, e.g. Annual Pay Review, bonus and incentive payments etc.
Please note this Head of Reward opportunity is for a period of 3-6 months (maternity cover) but there is the potential for it to become permanent.
My client is hoping to hear from senior reward professionals who've had exposure to the retail, leisure, hospitality and FMCG sectors.
This is a varied and exciting opportunity to join a large and prosperous business.
• To develop and implement the Reward plans across the Group, identifying themes and trends and making recommendations to continually improve the reward proposition
• To build relationships with key stakeholders, e.g. COO – HR and Operations, brand HR Directors, Group Finance etc., to understand business objectives and potential challenges
• To provide leadership to the Reward team, supporting their development and ensuring that all activity, both business as usual and project work, is delivered efficiently and effectively
• To propose new reward initiatives as appropriate, project managing from conception to implementation
• To ensure the organisation remains competitive in the external market by continually undertaking market analysis
• Retail / Hospitality background would be ideal or from a fast paced environment.
• Someone with a creative yet analytical disposition
• Passionate about Reward
• A charismatic and fun person to be around
• Highly organised with experience of managing / supporting projects
• Strong cost modelling and data management skills
• Up to date knowledge of external reward developments
If this interests you and would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity please call James Caspersen at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or email a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org