Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104182
ER Advisor – 12 months FTC
Package: Base salary up to £40,000 per annum + bonus and benefits package. Negotiable depending on experience
Network HR have been appointed on an exclusive basis to assist a world leading business in their search for an ER Advisor. This organisation are pioneers within the Insurance market, holding an incredibly well respected top position against their competitors and constantly striving to improve. The modern and innovative attitude is driven by its leaders and plays a large part in the company culture and people agenda.
As part of ongoing structural and cultural change the business is currently upskilling the existing HR Shared Service offering creating this new role for an ER subject matter expert. The successful candidate will work as part of the Shared Service team providing technical advice and guidance to HR Business Partners and the wider business.
• Responsible for handling and resolving all first-line queries, requests and issues in relation to HR and employment-related policies and processes, escalating to second and third line specialists or third parties where necessary; developing and maintaining positive business relationships with service customers and stakeholders through all service interactions
• Assess the more complex before referring complex cases to Head of Shared Services or HR Service Excellence Manager for allocation out to either in-house employment lawyer or relevant HR Business Partner.
• Responsible for the input and maintenance of employee data to HR systems and transferring data to agreed internal and third-party services, including the issue of payroll and benefits instructions, in accordance with data quality and data security standards; and resolving first-line queries in relation to HR systems and data
• Maintaining and updating HR system back-office data including organisational structures, training catalogues and training course schedules
• HRA lead on the maintenance and updating of HR policies and procedures in intranet and other corporate systems and upskilling HRA's
• Providing accurate and timely employee data and management information to internal customers and third parties, including calculating variable remuneration proposals, ensuring the HR function meets Corporation data quality and data security standards through effective data governance
• Managing on-boarding activities including co-ordinating and conducting HR inductions
• Leading of continuous service improvement and process improvement design and planning activities and taking responsibility for delivering agreed service improvements
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Strong ER experience particularly in absence management, disciplinary and grievance
• Excellent customer services skills
• Strong problem solving skills, and able to relate policies and procedures to specific individual situations
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to plan and prioritise work across a broad range of subject areas, working to tight deadlines where required
• Strong data fluency and numeracy skills, able to manipulate and analyse data to a high standard of accuracy and presentation
• Excellent team working skills with a positive, flexible, mature and "can-do" attitude
• Able to work proactively and independently
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office software and able to learn to use additional HR systems
If you would like to express your interest or find out more, please contact Charly Newton-Coombs at Network HR on 0121 450 5030.
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the employment agencies act, Network HR will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.