HR Business Partner
Salary: £80000 - £110000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104192
HR Business Partner
£80,000 to £110,000 base per annum plus an excellent bonus and staff benefits
Network HR are currently partnering on an exclusive basis with an innovative, entrepreneurially focused asset management company in Central London, who are seeking a Senior HR Generalist to join their business on a permanent basis.
We are keen to discuss this role confidentially with candidates who have both a well-rounded generalist background, as well as prior or current exposure to working for a SME business within Financial Services.
Joining a small, yet efficient HR team, the post-holder's main focus will be to ensure the smooth undertaking of day to day operational HR tasks for the firm's London office (circa 250 headcount). This will include policy updates, recruitment (including the company's annual graduate intake) and talent management / management development etc.
In turn, the firm can offer a fantastic office environment with excellent facilities on-site, matched with a strong community / ‘family' focused environment. Generous bonuses are also on offer in line with company's annual performance too.
We are looking for a candidate who has previously, and is comfortable again to, work in a SME environment and who is also happy operating at HRBP level (i.e. this role will not develop into a Head of, VP or Director level opportunity).
* Overall responsibility for staff and management training for the company, linking L&D offerings and initiatives to core business values and visions, establishing a development culture
* Implement a bespoke training development programme for managers
* Investigate and then offer solutions to ensure high levels of employee engagement and staff retention
* Develop & improve the current graduate programme for the company
* Revise current performance management processes to ensure both under performers are developed and high achievers are engaged
* Develop suitable succession planning strategies into the business (in line with legislation changes i.e. Senior Manager Regime)
* Review, update and develop HR policies and procedures so they are ‘fit for purpose'. i.e. maternity policy updates, shared parental leave, flexible working etc., as well as processes focused on HR data
* Accountability for recruitment processes, such as attendance on interview panels as a HR representative, as well as sourcing the best talent for the business (there is no dedicated recruiter on-site)
* Undertake BAU HR tasks for the department, with the assistance of 2 HR Assistants (including one that takes the lead on HR Data and system related tasks).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Previous experience working for a SME business within a regulated financial services environment i.e. another hedge fund (1000 staff or less)
* Demonstrable knowledge of specific legislation/ regulatory understanding within financial services
* Commercial mindset matched with a strong academic background
* Strong reactive, HR generalist skillset at a senior level
* Excellent stakeholder liaison skills, matched with an adaptable style to solving issues and completing key tasks
* Polished approach to HR, demonstrating strong interpersonal & engagement skills
If this position is of interest, please call Daisy Holmes at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or email a copy of your current CV to email@example.com, whilst quoting reference no: 480104192