HR Business Partner (FTC)
Salary: £60000 - £80000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104193
HRBP – 1 year FTC
A 1 year FTC opportunity has arisen for a HR Business Partner to join the HR Department. The successful applicant would be partnering the business functions at our UK Head Office, within areas such as central economy, product and business development, IT, capital markets, risk and infrastructure among others.
Reporting to the Head of HR, the role is based at the bank's London head office, working in a team of 8 including HR Business Partners, Administrators and Recruiters. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a key role in a growing organisation which will provide new challenges and the opportunity to influence the future of the organisation in the UK. You will be able to greatly expand your network in the Group as well as developing within the HR function.
• Proactively and strategically work as a business partner to support central departments within the HR area
• Work with the business to embed succession planning, diversity, attracting/recruiting/developing/retaining staff and performance management
• Produce and implement training and competence initiatives within a regulated environment
• Advise line managers on the legislative and best practice in association with people management and practices
• Ensure good administrative order in line with procedures.
• Review, revise and communicate changes to policies and procedures on the back of external changes
• Provide timely and accurate MI for the Head of HR and management group
• Develop and present training modules in line with the needs of the business and to further embed the culture of the Bank, including regulated training with our Risk and Compliance function as well as skills training within the areas of leadership, customer service, relationship management and sales.
• The role requires you to be up to date on external developments in HR and implications/effects on the wealth management/investment management sector.
Support for learning and development will be available, although it is expected that the role-holder will be experienced, organised and quickly build a network to be substantially self-sufficient.
Qualifications and Experience
The successful applicant will have proven experience in an HR BP role, have skills of building rapport and strong relationships in a high paced environment and be able to communicate at a senior level as well as delivering to tight deadlines. You will be innovative, highly self-motivated and you will approach the HR role as a strategic business partner. You will also be CIPD qualified.
HR experience within a regulated environment, in particular within banking and finance would be beneficial.
The area of work involves high degree of integrity, diligence and independence.
Please apply if you have the above experience quoting 480104193