Learning & Development Manager
Salary: £65000 - £70000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104194
Learning & Development Manager (Insurance sector)
£65,000 per annum
Network HR are currently partnering with a forward thinking Insurance business in Central London to source them their next L&D Manager.
If you have experience of designing and delivering training within a FINANCIAL SERVICES setting please read on….
The main focus of the role will be to work in partnership with key stakeholders in a consultative capacity, to ensure the best training initiatives are in place to support key business objectives.
The post-holder will set suitable organisational development objectives and lead on key training projects which will be aligned to business strategies / plans.
* Deliver excellent training focused on staff and management capability / performance management alongside monitoring core competencies, instilling a culture of high performing teams and career progression
* Provide coaching to managers when necessary, addressing both business and personal goals
* Identify areas for development and address performance matters in line with appropriate HR policies
* Through suitable L&D initiatives, build a culture of high performance and capability, especially in line with technical competencies
* Develop and lead on implementing a succession planning strategy as well as a technical development programme
* Manage and continue to develop in-house training tools and processes, plus evaluate in-house training material
* Design and implement both induction programmes, as well as executive development processes
* Act as a link between HR and Compliance, ensuring all new regimes and relevant legislation are highlighted and then implemented accordingly (up to date knowledge of new sector and discipline specific legislation is key i.e. GDPR, FCA framework updates etc.)
* Line management responsibility a HR and Development Assistant, with overall accountability for the L&D departmental objectives and budgets
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Extensive Training / Learning and Development experience at a Senior level
* Strong, recent knowledge of the financial services sector (ideally Insurance)
* Excellent design and delivery skills within this industry
* Exposure to a global workforce
If this position is of interest, please call Daisy Holmes at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or email a copy of your current CV to email@example.com, whilst quoting reference no: 480104194