12 Month FTC HR Manager (North)
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104201
Role: HR Manager
Location: Chester - Ad-Hoc travel
Salary: c. 50,000 per annum plus £5000 car allowance & benefits
Contract: 12 months FTC - to become permanent
Our client is a leading global real estate provider and they are looking to appoint their first dedicated HR professional to provide support to one of their established contracts. This role reports to the Senior HR Business Partner, with a dotted line report to the Account Director.
The majority of your time will be spent providing HR support to the dedicated account, with the remainder of your time being spent supporting the Senior HR Business Partner with mobilisations and proactive HR interventions
Due to the nature of the downstream model that the business operate, the managers do most day to day operational aspects of HR. The HR Manager will be there to provide proactive, strategic support to ensure all frontline managers are well equipped.
Skills & background
- Ability to act autonomously and hold accountability through managing their own client group/region.
- Sound knowledge of ER and TUPE is critical along with being solution-minded and resilient.
- Senior stakeholder management is critical
- Service sector/blue collar environment exposure is desirable, however a commercial, dynamic & technically competent individual is more important.
- CIPD qualification is desirable but not essential
- Experience of working in a unionsied environment is desirable, but not essential
If you would like to express your interest or find out more, please apply or contact Avneet Uppal at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or firstname.lastname@example.org
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the employment agencies act, Network HR will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.