HR Business Partner
Salary: £70000 - £75000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104204
HR Business Partner
Circa £70,000 – 75,000 per annum + bonus and benefits package
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Business Partner to join a leading global financial group during a time of structural change. The HR Business Partner will directly support the Technology business unit in the UK (circa 450 employees) at VP level providing both operational and strategic generalist guidance with the support of the shared services and centres of excellence.
The organisation are keen to attract, nurture and retain the most talented individuals and pride themselves on being able to create opportunities for their employees to stretch themselves and reap rewards due to their size. With this in mind, the successful Business Partner will join an organisation passionate about growth and development and gain exposure to a wide breathe of HR initiatives including the ability to lead various projects.
To lead the HR support for our Technology business, providing the highest level of business partnering support, utilizing expertise within the wider HR function and enabling the business to achieve its strategic priorities.
• Deliver commercial HR solutions, initiatives and strategies to client groups
• Understand the business objectives and your clients business plans
• Challenge and influence your clients to achieve the right people outcomes
• Work with clients to develop a high performance, high trust organisation culture
• Advise the business on a wide range of Employee Relations issues including performance management, terminations, grievances, redundancies, disciplinary processes and sickness absence
• Look for opportunities to continuously improve existing HR processes and with the HRBO team to re-engineer existing processes and policies as appropriate
• Partner with the recruitment team to deliver effective and timely recruitment solutions to clients
• Advise the business on compensation packages for new hires
• Partner with the L&D team on the development and implementation of key initiatives such as talent management, succession and year-end processes
• Support annual HR processes including compensation, performance reviews, talent management and promotion processes
• Support the development, delivery and implementation of key initiatives as per the HR departments business plan
• Work closely with the IAM team to manage and co-ordinate international assignments for your client groups
• Coach and support the development of the HR analysts and officers
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Significant HR Business Partnering experience ideally gained from working within Banking industry
• Experience and practical working knowledge of all aspects of HR including ER, Resourcing, Talent Management, Organisational Design & Reward & Global Mobility
• Demonstrable experience of delivering of robust, commercial HR solutions across a large complex environment/business
• Experience of managing end to end processes and the provision of high quality service delivery
• Strong experience of working within a fast paced corporate environment
• Prior exposure to process improvement initiatives required
• Data analysis, reporting and presentation experience
• Must have the ability to work independently and in teams as well as ability to drive processes and decision-making
• Project management skills
This is an exciting opportunity with great progression and definitely not to be missed!
If you would like to express your interest or find out more, please contact Charly Newton-Coombs at Network HR on 0121 450 5030.
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the employment agencies act, Network HR will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.