HR Business Partner
Salary: £70000 - £80000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104205
HR Business Partner
£80,000 base salary plus discretionary bonus & competitive benefits
A global, highly entrepreneurial, SME financial services firm is keen to secure the services of an experienced HR Business Partner to join their current small, yet efficient HR team (of six) on a permanent basis, to be based out of their London head office.
Reporting into the Global Head of HR, and working alongside one other HR Business Partner, the post-holder will cover a full generalist remit, at both an operational and strategic level. Whereas their current HRBP's role will focus more on the operational / technical aspects of HR, this role will cover elements such as: Training, Talent, ER, D&I, and Change Management.
The organisation has ambitious growth plans, so matched with prior financial services experience, it would be highly beneficial for the post-holder to have current or prior exposure to working in a SME business, which has, or did go, through a period of transformation and change.
* Leadership Development – supporting the Head of HR in creating and implementing a Leadership Development framework to focus on defining accountabilities and improving performance & collaboration i.e. accelerating the leadership community
* Middle Management Development – upskilling and coaching of line managers to ensure they are better equipped with the necessary tools to manage their teams
* Employee Engagement – defining and embedding a full employee value proposition. Also assist with any cultural transformation work in line with anticipated growth
* Performance Management – review and refresh current processes to ensure both UK based and international employees are being measured against relevant performance metrics (the efficiency of this will need to be improved & updated)
* Diversity & Inclusion – there will be key project work focused on this is in the pipeline, which will include work on Gender Pay Gap reporting
* Graduate entry / Internships – increase both intakes into the business including looking at internal mobility, on-boarding and development opportunities
* HR Policies - development of said policies in line with the growth plans
* Talent Management – ensure the best on-boarding programme is in place to attract and retain the right talent externally, plus identify and develop high potential talent internally
* Change Management – this will be on ad-hoc basis and will involve assisting the Head of HR with any restructuring or transformation exercises as required
* Stakeholder Management - proactively and strategically work as a business partner to support global stakeholders across the business, building up strong working relationships
* Training – help to produce and implement the right staff training within a regulated environment (both regulated training with the Risk and Compliance function as well as skills training within the areas of leadership, customer service, relationship management and sales etc.)
* Employee Relations – advise and support line managers on ER issues such as disciplinaries, grievances, absence management, performance related issues etc. Manage subsequent casework as required.
* Recruitment – alongside the Talent Acquisition Specialist, assist in building up a strong talent pipeline, plus attend interviews, sitting on the panel as a HR representative
* HR Administration – assist the current HR Officer with any transactional HR tasks
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Experience of working in the financial services sector i.e. industry specific legislation / regulatory understanding (i.e. FCA)
* Commercial mindset – the successful candidate will need to be focused on improving the organisation's financial performance by ensuring their client groups are equipped with the necessary tools to improvement employee performance etc.
* Significant experience in managing an ER caseload – due to the SME structure, the HRBP will manage their own casework, on a global basis
* Recent experience of operating at HRBP level, ideally for a SME business
If this position is of interest, please call Daisy Holmes at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or email a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, whilst quoting reference no: 480104205