eTimesheets

Job Details

Sorry, this job is no longer available


Please use the search to find another job.


HR Coordinator and Analyst


Salary: £24000 per annum

Location: Wolverhampton

Job Type: Permanent

Posted: 10/08/2018

Job Ref: 480104229


HR Coordinator and Analyst

Wolverhampton

£24,000



An internationally established engineering business is seeking a highly capable HR Coordinator who has a passion and enjoyment around analytics!



Working within an established HR team your role will be split; 75% of your time will focus on day-to-day HR Coordination, overseeing the employee lifecycle; the remaining 25% of your time will focus on running excel reports, providing MI to the business through the utilisation of V-Lookups and Pivot Tables.



Reporting to the HR Manager and working closely with the wider HR team, you will:



Ensure that the HR Service provided meets quality and consistency levels and is delivered in a customer focussed way;

Ensure that the HR processes and procedures in relation to the employee life cycle are completed in a timely manner;

Provide Key MI reports to the business on a regular basis.



Initially this role will be for a period of 9 months but there is a strong change that this role will be extended or made permanent.



To be considered for this role you must:



Have gained exposure to the entire employee lifecycle, coordinated and overseen this;

Have provided MI reports to the business around headcount, absence, turnover etc, utilising data and translating this in to easy to understand information;

Be capable of utilising V-Lookups and Pivot Tables (this will be tested at interview).



If this role is of interest do not hesitate contacting Matt Greenberg on 0121 450 5030. Alternatively email your CV to matt.greenberg@networkhr.co.uk quoting job reference 480104229.



HR Coordinator and Analyst

Wolverhampton

£24,000

MattGreenberg_Small.jpg

Matthew Greenberg

Principal Consultant


Back to Top