HR MI & Systems Analyst
Salary: £45000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104234
Network HR have been retained by a leading housing association to recruit a People Systems & MI Specialist. This hybrid role (50% systems, 50% MI) will own the organisations' people data, providing analysis and reporting and creation of presentations in line with the business needs and to manage people system, Resourcelink.
Role; People Systems and MI Specialist
Salary; up to £45,000 plus benefits
Core Hours; 9 - 5 (36 hour working week)
• To take ownership and support the Executive Director of People and Communications on data, reporting and analysis requests.
• To manage the production and maintenance of all people related reporting, ensuring accurate data and descriptive statistics are produced; looking for correlations across the business, G15 and other related organisations.
• To act as the first point of contact for any people data requests.
• Work alongside the People team to ensure the budget forecasts and re-forecasts are carried out in a timely manner, and submitted to the Executive Director of People and Communications.
• To produce high quality presentations for the Executive Director of People and Communications to support Executive Team meetings, PGRC and any other meetings as required.
• To ensure control systems are in place to maintain data integrity, functionality, governance and consistency.
• Design and manage key reports and reporting structures; and cascade to the wider people team.
- Highly analytical
o able to conduct mathematical operations and calculate descriptive statistics.
- Advanced excel skills
o worksheet functions, pivot tables and basic VBA.
- Experience of coordinating and managing HR projects from conception to completion.
- Able to produce visual data in different and innovative ways.
If you would like to express interest in exploring this opportunity further, please response with a copy of your CV/contact details. I will then contact you at the earliest convenience, alternatively we can schedule a suitable time for an initial conversation.