Salary: £38000 - £40000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104248
£38,000 - £40,000 + benefits
A leading FTSE 250 Professional Services Company, based in Central London, is keen to secure the services of an experience Payroll professional who has previously utilised the system Resourcelink. This would also suit an ambitious individual who has just embarked on their Payroll career and are hungry and motivated to develop. The company, and team you will be joining pride themselves on their collaborative approach to work and driving their employees to success.
My client is keen to engage with a highly numerate and commercial Payroller, who is available to undertake a permanent role. The post-holder will have responsibility for processing a number of payrolls for approximately 600 employees. It will be a manual role that requires high attention to detail!
An extremely exciting time to be joining this organisation since they are currently embarking on some major change transformation including systems, benefits, migration and some great projects to be getting involved with. You will be joining a highly successful business and team who are always striving to make efficiencies. You will part of a global enterprise (although this role is UK focused) which presents vast opportunities.
You will need to display the following competencies:
• Managing the end to end (inhouse) payroll
• The ability to work with Resourcelink (their in-house system)
• The ability to conduct administrative payroll tasks with high attention to detail (data input, statutory calculations, Year End P60s, P11ds, reconciliation reports etc.)
• Understanding of tax thresholds and a deep understanding of UK legislation
• All-round excellent, general payroll expertise i.e. modelling, producing reports and ability to navigate the Resourcelinke system
• Strong experience of stakeholder management
• Experience of working in an autonomous environment (responsibility for end to end payroll)
• Outcome focused
• Engaging, commercial, able to work at pace and enjoy working in a fun environment
If you have the required experience and would like to express your interest in this exciting opportunity please apply quoting 480104248.