Senior HR Business Partner
Salary: £80000 - £90000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104249
Senior HR Business Partner
£80,000 to £90,000 base per annum plus discretionary bonus and excellent benefits
Network HR are currently partnering with a prestigious, high-end services group to source them a Senior HR Generalist to head up the HR department for one of their Central London sites.
My client are keen to engage with polished HR professionals who have a background in LUXURY RETAIL, LEISURE OR HOSPITALITY BRANDS. If you have experience within other industries your application will not be suitable.
The post-holder's main focus will be to ensure the smooth undertaking of all HR processes for staff working within one of the company's very fast paced, yet high-end London sites. These will be heavily focused on Workforce Planning, Employee Relations, Talent Management & Retention, Employee Engagement, & Compliance, with an overall aim to ensure exceptional HR best practice.
Working across both strategic and operational HR remits, the post-holder will act as a true HR Business Partner, liaising with senior stakeholders regularly, showcasing a strong commercial approach to HR in order for the business to achieve wider business goals.
* Overall responsibility for all HR processes & best practice – the services offered at this site are ‘world class' so the post-holder must understand HR within this elite / luxury, customer-centric environment
* Investigate and then offer solutions to ensure high levels of employee engagement and staff retention, especially concerning technically specialised staff members
* Review and develop workforce plans, especially those focused on the rotation of employees to different departments and revenue streams
* Manage, develop, engage and motivate a small HR team on site, whilst also utilising the skillset of a large centrally based Shared Service function
* Manage complex ER issues, ensuring suitable resolution
* Work closely with other HRBPs in the business (currently 2 peers across 5 further sites), as well as the HR Director, to ensure all people related strategies are aligned – this will include global agendas & subsequent business objectives, to create profitable solutions for the organisation
* Become the HR ambassador for this site, driving HR best practice through constant policy & process revision and updates to ensure a ‘world class' service'.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Previous experience working for a LUXURY RETAIL, LEISURE OR HOSPITALITY BRAND. If you have experience within other industries your application will not be suitable.
* Business savvy, matched with a strong academic background – a CIPD qualification is ESSENTIAL
* Excellent stakeholder liaison skills, with a polished approach to HR, demonstrating strong interpersonal & engagement skills at all times
* Excellent workforce planning knowledge, with the ability to work quickly and commercially in a fast paced, pressurised environment
If this position is of interest, please call Daisy Holmes at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or email a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, whilst quoting reference no: 480104249