Interim HR Business Partner
Salary: £250 per hour
Job Type: Interim
Job Ref: 480104251
Role: Interim HR Business Partner (3 months) – Immediate start
Hours: 35 hour week
Daily Rate: c.£250 per day
A leading not-for-profit organisation is looking for a HR Business Partner to work as part of their established HR team due to continued growth (on a permanent basis). You will work closely with the Head of HR to provide a first class HR service and develop a HR Strategy / HR plan to suit the business.
This role requires a commercially astute HR Business Partner, with an excellent track record for execution. You will have a diverse range of experience covering a true generalist remit, gained from across sectors.
To provide an effective HR Business Partner service to designated parts of the business. To also support the design and delivery of HR strategies and interventions that build employee capacity and contribute directly to the achievement of the organisations Group's strategy and business objectives. Further responsibilities include:
- Providing expert advice, guidance and support to managers on all employee relations matters including disciplinary and grievance, capability / performance, and sickness / absence issues etc.
- Developing manager capability where appropriate, as well as supporting HR colleagues on complex or potentially high risk casework.
- Coaching, supporting, challenging and building capacity in operational managers in the application of HR policies and practices, providing advice and guidance on complex HR issues.
- Driving, influencing, advising and supporting both the cultural and people aspects of organisational change. This will involve working closely with partner areas in the design of organisational change programmes, as well as advising on organisational development strategies and promoting best practice.
- Developing line manager capability with the implementation of effective performance management regimes.
- Ensuring that talent and succession are part of the partner area 'People Plan'.
- Monitoring and reviewing workforce data / KPIs for partnering areas, in order to identify any risks and issues, as well as opportunities for future improvement.
To be considered for the role you must have the following:
- A CIPD qualification alongside extensive HR business partnering experience, across different business sectors
- Project management capability
- Knowledge of TUPE regulations
- Outstanding Employment Law knowledge
- Outstanding ER experience
- Experience of providing advice and guidance to managers and staff on complex HR matters.
- Experience of recruitment & selection techniques
Please only apply if you are a very proactive and self motivated HR professional, who is looking to implement their skills and experience in a new challenging role. For more information, please contact Avneet Uppal on 0121 450 5030 or email your current CV to Avneet.firstname.lastname@example.org